Digitally Guided Implant Surgery Nowra
Digitally Guided Implant Surgery
All About Digitally Guided Implant Surgery
Dental implant treatment involves rigorous treatment planning and meticulous techniques to be able to provide a safe and predictable outcome for patients. To increase precision and improve the safety of the treatment, Nowra Dentists utilise the advanced technology of Digitally Guided Implant Surgery.
Digitally Guided Implant Surgery is a digital implant planning and computer-guided implant surgery system that uses three-dimensional radiographic data and digital scans of the inside of your mouth. With this advancement, your dentist is able to obtain valuable information for optimised treatment planning and precisely conceptualised surgical procedures.
How is Digitally Guided Implant Surgery at Nowra Done?
There are many stages in the dental implant process wherein Digitally Guided Implant Surgery can be of immense benefit.
- Planning for dental implants – because your dentist is able to see the inside of your mouth using computer-aided devices, they can visualise the best plan that will ensure the success of the treatment. They can see how to access the surgery site for the most precise placement of your dental implants.
- Restoration preview – this is a step that completes the teeth implant treatment and with digital implant planning, you are able to preview the results before the treatment has even begun. This is a very helpful advantage because dental implants take a long time to completely heal but with this technology, you can preview your smile once the treatment is complete. This way, you know what to expect and it improves your outlook towards the treatment.
- Dental implant surgery – with the plan in mind, your dentist can proceed with the treatment with utmost confidence. Using a digital system, dental implant placement is done more efficiently. This prevents long hours of surgery that can be quite detrimental to the success of your dental implants.
Advantages of Digital Dental Implants
- Aids in providing a quick, painless, and safe dental implant treatment
- Prevents back and forth planning for a quicker process
- Improves the efficiency of surgery
- Results in a more predictable and favourable outcome
- Allow for faster recovery and healing
- Encourages positive patient outlook
- Reduces risk of error and complications
- Renders a restorative outcome that favours your oral health and appearance
This modern approach to Dental Implants ensures the desired outcome that meets both the patient’s and dentist’s expectations. At Nowra Dentists, we only offer the best because we believe you deserve the best.